CLICK ON CHILDREN'S BIBLE DRILL LOGO
for resource information on how to start a Bible Drill at your church
or to download and print resources available to use with your group.
Also, contact the Association Office for more information. 755-3188
ASSOCIATION BIBLE DRILL
APRIL 10, 2016
2:00 P.M. - West End Baptist
Association Bible Drill Director: Arie Wise
2016 January Bible Study
Second Corinthians: The Church's Ministry Handbook
What is the ministry of the church? Or a church
leader? Of a church member? What does it take to minister effectively
These are pressing questions for the church today.
they were no less pressing in first-century Corinth. Paul's Second Letter
This 2016 January Bible Study examines key topics
such as the nature of ministry, the power for ministry, and the motivation
Authors: Dr. Ken Hemphill, author of the
Personal Study Guide, is director of the church planting
Gerald Stevens, author of the expository
notes, is professor New Testament and Greek at New
Kima Jude, author of the teaching plans, is a
pastor's wife. She and her husband helped plant New Day Church (SBC) in the
TOP 10 THINGS A JANUARY BIBLE STUDY WILL DO FOR YOUR CHURCH
10. Offer flexibility for use on Wednesday nights or Sundays, and any other month of the year.
9. Refresh Sunday School teachers and leaders as they become learners.
8. Nurture the spiritual journey of children as they observe their parents prioritizing the study of God's Word.
7. build attendance at a time when it's traditionally low.
6. Allow pastors to preach in-depth from one book of the Bible.
5. Involve the entire family in coordinated Bible study.
4. Reassert the church's priority of Bible study as anew year begins.
3. Help unchurched families see the value of an ongoing Bible study group.
2. Strengthen members as they enjoy some of the church's best Bible teachers discussing a common text.
1. Draw people into a study of God's Word and transform them.
CLICK BELOW FOR WEEKLY SUNDAY SCHOOL HELPS