CLICK HERE to download FREE resources to help promote Alabama Disaster Relief Offering
March, 2016 CBA Disaster Relief Team to Monroe, LA. - Joe Mims, Blue Hat, E C Ward and Richard Guy
FORMER DISASTER RELIEF TRIPS
PICTURES FROM APRIL TORNADOES IN KIMBERLY, AL. Chilton Baptist Association had two Disaster Relief teams: Mike Blankenship, Norman Bradberry, Caleb Jones, Bill Maddox, Joe Mims (Blue Cap Team Leader), David Moore, Elizabeth Moore, Jimmy Norman, Jim Pitts, Gordon Smelley, Dave Todd, Quinton Traywick, E.C. Ward. 2nd Team members: Frank Atkinson, Ocie DeVaughn, Josh Harrison, Debbie Howell, Wayne Howell (Blue Cap Team Leader), Andy Mims, Roland Miller, Jeffrey Patterson and Sherrell White, CBA Disaster Relief Team Leader.
PICTURES FROM STATEN ISLAND, NY! CBA has a Disaster Relief Team of 9 volunteers!
TEAM MEMBERS ARE: Joe Mims, Matt Coker, E C Ward, Quinton Traywick, Bill Maddox, Norman Bradberry, Mike Blankenship, Danny Rasberry and Al Schukoske.
CONTACT THE ASSOCIATION OFFICE IF YOU NEED TO RENEW YOUR DISASTER RELIEF BADGE. (755-3188) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Action through Disaster Clean-Up & Recovery is the work of dedicated Christians who expand their circle of concern and become involved in meeting the crucial needs of persons in the name of Jesus Christ during a crisis.
MOTIVATION: "A cup of cold water in Jesus' name."
Sherrell White, Association Disaster Relief Team Leader
The Alabama Baptist Convention has a new website for Disaster Relief. Click here for website. Once the website opens click on Training.
Due to the large number of Southern Baptist Disast4er Relief classes that are being taught, all volunteers are now required to pre-register for their classes using the online form. This includes new volunteers as well as those current volunteers who are seeking new training in another subject. We will be unable to validate your training unless you are pre-registered online and have received a confirmation number.
1. If you wish to join Alabama Baptist Disaster Relief as a New Volunteer, you can select from the training courses currently available.
2. If you are currently a Disaster Relief Volunteer and wish to select from the Training Courses currently available, just click and enter your name.
3. You can update the information currently on your record. If your Disaster Relief Badge has expired and you would like assistance getting it renewed, please call the Association Office at 755-3188 and we will be happy to help you. If you have not had a background check, one will be required to renew your badge.
4. For a preview of the Chainsaw Course, you can download the Manual.
5. You can download the Chaplain Manual.